Designation: Business Analyst
Open Positions: 1
Years of Exp: 5 + Years
Job Description :
- Support Product Owner in their management of requirements and product features.
- Assist in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Developing Wireframes, Mock-ups.
- Provide detailed user stories and requirements to technical leads in support of sprint planning activities.
- Provide support to the Product Owner with backlog refinement and prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Assist with the management of requirements and collaboration sessions using appropriate tools.
- Build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience, including gathering requirements for software development, creating user stories, and product backlog grooming
- 5+ years working in an agile environment, strong agile mindset, Scrum certification like CSM or CSPO preferred
- Experience with Azure Devops or similar tools
- Experience into Mock-up developing tools
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM, writing user stories and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Excellent written communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual
- Nice to have prior experience in eCommerce domain