- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and managing complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the marketplace that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Introduce best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead the engineering team to meet timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Has experience developing multi-location, enterprise-level, and platform-driven websites
- Has experience in designing and Implementing the Microservices based architecture.
- Good knowledge of distributed technologies, real-time systems of high throughput, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
- Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
- Has experience with software engineering best practices, including version control through Git, CI/CD automation, and unit testing
- Has experience with secure coding principles and best practices for web applications; familiar with and implements measures against security
vulnerabilities such as XSS
- Has experience working with package managers, including Composer and NPM
- Has DevOps experience, setting up the DevOps CI/CD pipeline in Multi-Cloud Environment (Google, Azure, and AWS)
- Has experience specifying and implementing database architecture; implements test-driven queries to validate functional requirements of software architecture.
- Work from office
Required Education & Experience:
- 10+ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 7+ years of Software Development experience; 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in mobile and web technologies
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managed a team of 10+ engineers
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
No of Positions: 2
Job Location: Hyderabad